Robert Half Senior Sales Operations Analyst in Austin, Texas
A reputable company in East Austin is looking for a direct-hire Sales Operations Analyst to assist in data analysis, process improvements, regulatory review and sales reports. This person must be an Advanced User of Excel (will need to complete an Excel Assessment), flexible in a constantly changing work schedule, ability to communicate across departments, and an understanding the P& L. This position is 100% in office for the first 4-6 months then has the ability to go hybrid with a 3-2 schedule (3 days in-office/ 2 days remote).
• Order Management and Reporting
• Sales Analytics for sales gols
• Sales Reporting for multiple tiers of territories, states, vendors, etc.
• Order Processing
• Process Flows
• Regulatory Issues
• Facilitate fulfillment of customer orders from multiple international and domestic warehouse locations.
• Timely updates to ERP System
• Communicate directly with customers and internal employees
• Coordination with customers, freight forwarders and internal (domestic and international) shipping teams for order fulfillment.
• Provide analysis for sales goals.
• Design reports for sales team
• Understand Documentation and compliance for international trade / government entities
• Time sensitive reports for government compliance
Bachelor Degree in related field
Advanced Excel User - Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
Work in a fast paced environment that may be different day-to-day
Analytical personality, enjoy process improvements, complex projects, critical thinking
Communication skills - ability to talk to all forms of life across multiple departments
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.