Robert Half Tax Accountant in AUSTIN, Texas
Description We provide high quality services for all types and sizes of companies, partnerships, entrepreneurs and individuals located around the Austin and Georgetown area. We offer a great work/life balance and a work place that is enjoyable. We have a relaxed work environment and are committed to our employee’s success. Our team works closely together to research regulations, problem solve, explore opportunities, provide excellent client services and complete our projects timely. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide opportunities to develop your technical skills and will challenge you to keep your role within our firm exciting.
· Assist in preparing a variety of federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts and individuals
· Provide support to managers and partners
· Research a variety of technical tax issues to support tax positions
· Maintain effective client relationships through direct interactions with client personnel
· Prepare supporting workpapers and organize tax files electronically in accordance with firm standards
· Perform special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· CPA or CPA eligible
· Knowledge of U.S. Internal Revenue Code
· Self-starter with ability to work independently
· At least two years experience at a CPA firm
· Prefer experience with CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, CCH ProSystem fx Tax, CCH ProSystem fx Practice Management, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and QuickBooks Requirements Corporate Tax
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.