Robert Half Accounts Payable Clerk in Avon, Minnesota
We are looking for a long term contract A/P Clerk.
Essential Job Functions
Processes invoices and expenses for an increasing volume of business by scanning and routing invoices to be coded and approved.
Collaborates with vendors and business partners to obtain purchase orders and other information needed to resolve internal and external invoice and payment issues in a timely manner.
Monitors and reconciles monthly statements. Requests missing invoices and processes to ensure payments are made on time.
Reviews monthly employee expense reports in Chrome River and applies Blattner’s Subsistence and Travel policy to each report.
Supports concur expense reporting system and troubleshoots any issues that arise within the system. Collaborates with team members to refine configurations.
Accurately enters account coding into systems.
Researches and utilizes invoices and payments to understand a vendor's complete history and profile.
Maintains AP files including vendor files and records monthly credit card expenses. Ensures proper backup is stored and retained for reconciliation and audit requests.
- Supports month-end AP close processes relative to accurate accruals and vendor account reconciliations.
- Collaborates with the team and external vendors to research overdue payments and discrepancies.
Upholds corporate integrity by maintaining confidentiality of corporate financial information.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
· Effective oral and written communication skills and active listening skills.
· Well organized and detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
· Analytically minded with strong mathematical and financial skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word) and data entry (10-key).
· Demonstrated ability to display a high level of professionalism when dealing with confidential information.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.