Robert Half International Revenue Cycle Analyst in Ayer, Massachusetts
The Revenue Cycle Specialist supports the finance organization with various duties related to billing and collection of customer accounts. The position also acts as a patient-focused liaison to assist customers with access to our products through the referral process. This position requires the ability to interact professionally with patients, insurance companies, institutions (including state programs, clinics, and other health professionals). The Revenue Cycle Specialist must be able collect and disseminate information relative to the company’s operating procedures and goals.
Examples of Work Performed:
Supports the finance organization with various duties related to billing and collection of customer accounts.
Provide assistance and guidance for patient(s) and their families working through eligibility and prior authorization process with payers.
Contact healthcare professionals, state agencies, and payers (insurance companies) for clinical documents, eligibility, benefits, authorization, and any other items to ensure payment on an as needed basis (e.g., when authorization expires).
Billing insurance 3rd party and institutions.
Processing of cash receipts and creation of deposits.
Research and resolution of internal and external credit clients’ billing queries.
Collection calls with insurance and institutions.
Filing and e-filing of A/R.
If qualified and interested, please reply with an updated resume to email@example.com
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; College degree a plus.
• 2 plus years work experience in medical billing, eligibility, authorization, and interaction with payers
• Understanding of HCPCs and ICD 10 coding
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Ability to focus on details to ensure accurate data entry.
• Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communications.
• Ability to be reliable, dependable, punctual, and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
• Ability to interact well with all levels of the organization and in alignment with company’s overall goals.
• Ability to occasionally lift 10 lbs., reach, bend, stoop.
• Ability to work in a seated position for up to 8 hours a day.
• Ability to utilize a telephone, headset, and computer.
• Ability to perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
• Ability to think analytically and to assist with new initiatives and process improvements to enhance Company mission and values.
• Ability to successfully function and accurately manage workflow during high volume, critical situations.
• Ability to identify potential risks and take proactive steps to prepare for critical situations.
For immediate consideration please reply with an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Ayer, MA
Date Posted: July 30, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02130-0011518912
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance