Robert Half International Payroll Specialist in Bala-Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Direct is seeking a Payroll Specialist for a healthcare company. The Payroll Specialist will be part of a three person payroll team that is hands on with all aspects of payroll. You will learn all aspects of the company's payroll from the ground up. The ideal candidate will have previous multi-state payroll experience and will be interested in growing with the company. A CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) designation is required.
• Process payroll using Unicorn payroll service and Work Force Management Time and Attendance
• Provide excellent customer service to employees and co-workers
• Time and Attendance
• Wage garnishments
• Set up and close tax accounts
• Assist payroll manager with special projects as needed
• Work closely with the HR and Finance departments for issue resolution
• CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) designation is required
• 2 + years of Payroll experience
• Previous Multi-state (nationwide) Payroll experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Self Directed with ability to complete tasks independently
• Detail oriented and accurate while prioritizing tasks a at a steady pace
• Ability to think through processes and come up with resolutions to challenges
• Strong customer service skills to assist employees and co-workers
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Bala-Cynwyd, PA
Date Posted: November 17, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502743539
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance