Robert Half Accounts Payable Clerk in Baltimore, Maryland
Robert Half is partnering with a company looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is an ONSITE role in Baltimore, MD 21210.* Proficiency in EXCEL required.*
· Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
· Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with Company policies
· Providing customer service to internal business partners
· Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
· Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
· Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
· Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
· Perform special projects as assigned
· Maintain vendor files with up-to-date, accurate information, copy of W-9 and where appropriate copies of certificates of insurance and independent contract agreements.
· Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Must be able to work ONSITE role in Baltimore, MD 21210.*
Proficiency in EXCEL required.*
*2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
*BS degree in Accounting, Business or similar
*Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
*Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.