Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Baltimore, Maryland
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a small family owned full-service accounting firm who is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team!
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of QuickBooks Online and Desktop. The Bookkeeper will be assigned a group of clients to manage and the primary tasks include maintaining client accounts on a monthly basis, reconciling, sending monthly financial reports to clients, attending and assisting facilitation of end of year meetings with clients and preparing end of year tax folders for tax preparers.
• Enter bank transactions and execute monthly closing procedures
• Reconcile and provide monthly reports to clients
• Save bank statements, report unresolved issues to superiors
• Facilitate end of year bookkeeping meetings with client
• Collect client information and save to appropriate client folders
• Create tax folders for tax preparers
• Communicate with clients and resolve transactional issues
• Facilitate other accounting services to members of the team
• Previous Bookkeeping experience
• Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks Online and Desktop
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Maintain positive working relationship with clients to promote a quality of service image
• Work well with others and be an integral part of the team
• Ability to work remotely will be assessed after acclimation period and establishing trust with employer
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $30,000.00 - $45,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Baltimore, MD
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502741925
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance