Robert Half International Contracts Manager in Baltimore, Maryland
We are seeking a contracts manager to assist a company by taking over their records management system and providing general support for the legal department. The Contracts Manager is responsible for managing the contract administration functions, including the execution and administration of all services agreements between the organization's customers and agreements with vendors and suppliers.
• Draft, negotiate, and manage assigned contracts and amendments such as NDAs, statements of work, task orders, order forms and nondisclosure agreements, under the direction of the Legal team.
• Draft and manage contract compliance issues including but not limited to letters of default, termination, suspension, and demand for payment.
• Track, coordinate and document approval and signature process for all contract documents, including the distribution of fully executed contracts to external customers and internal departments for servicing.
• Records management system.
• Monitor vendor renewal obligations for existing contracts.
• Work with other members of the group to define, develop, implement, execute and maintain all facets of contract management including: automated tools, work flows, and the review and approval processes.
• Identify opportunities to improve contract management process and support process improvement projects (templates, standard terms, system updates, SOPS) to drive operational efficiencies and standardization throughout the company.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to baylee. gillmore@ roberthalflegal.com.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience, including 2+ years of record management experience.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02000-9502726082
Staffing Area: Legal