Robert Half Demand Planner / Inventory Analyst in Baltimore, Maryland
The Demand Planner / Inventory Analyst is responsible for analyzing inventory needs, providing strategy to efficiently manage the demand of products within factory ordering requirements, and ensuring that stock levels are balanced to support business needs and demands within allocated budget. Regular analytical reporting will be required to determine sales opportunities and risk assessment. These trend callouts will be used to advise sales and marketing focus as well as prepare factories for expected production needs.
• Review and process replenishment orders for key accounts
• Work closely with Sourcing / Sales Team to place orders with suppliers & assist in all aspects of logistics/supply chain
• Monitor and track order/inventory flow based on lead and delivery times to support forecasted needs.
• Analytics, Reporting & Trend Analysis; Present analytical findings to key management by Product Category, by sales channel / division, geographic trends, non-performing styles and skus (for discontinue suggestion)
• Provide Sales Team with Weekly Reports
• Build and update style ladder plans that adhere to agreed sales plan & purchasing budget
• Collaborate with sales teams to refine forecasts by business channel
• Partner with Marketing/Ecommerce team to analyze sales trends
This role will create and maintain forecast models for our customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, etc, and uses the information to ensure that inventory levels are sufficient to meet customer
demand. This position also leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing.
Apply immediately if interested! We want you to be part of our growing team!
• 3 - 5 years of demand planning experience
• Experience with wholesale and consumer sales analytics and incorporated buying strategies
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Experience with ERP planning or reporting systems a plus
• Apparel and/or Consumer Product planning experience a plus
• Working with marketplace solutions / other retailers a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.