Robert Half Internal Audit Manager/Director in Baltimore, Maryland
Unique opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager in the Baltimore area as a Project Manager / Business Partner. This is an outstanding company that offers a career path and excellent culture and quality of life with minimal to no travel involved! This Internal Audit Manager will bring current knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, strong analytical, communication, systems, and interpersonal skills as well as high ethical standards. This individual will work collaboratively to develop and implement standard business processes to strengthen controls and improve efficiency.
How you will make an impact:
• Work collaboratively to develop and implement improvements to standardize business processes, strengthen controls, and improve operational efficiency.
• Provide financial and system guidance to business lines.
• Analyze existing processes, systems, and procedures, recommend solutions, and work collaboratively with business unit leaders to implement changes / improvements.
• Present findings and communicate recommendations to senior leaders.
• Break down a large effort into components and perform financial and operational reviews with focus on reducing risk and safeguarding assets.
• Assist in the establishment of policies and procedures to ensure adequacy of internal controls and effectiveness in providing services to the business lines.
• Interact with business lines to ensure effective communication, implementation of improvements, and alignment of project with broader business goals.
• In conjunction with business lines, develop training materials and participate in training sessions
This is a company that offers an impressive package to include generous compensation, bonus potential, PTO, tuition reimbursement, 401K with match and room for advancement! Please apply immediately if interested!
What you will need:
• BA/BS in accounting or related field is required.
• Minimum of 3 years auditing experience, or, minimum of 5 years accounting experience with exposure to creating efficiencies.
• Active CPA, CFE, or CIA license strongly preferred.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.