Robert Half Transactions Manager in Baltimore, Maryland
Our client is an investment/financing company in the renewable energy space and is continuing to grow their Baltimore office.
We are is seeking a Transaction Manager whose career goals align with his/her passion for finance and sustainability. This full-time position, based in Baltimore, engages the individual throughout the entire transaction execution process, including but not limited to project underwriting, legal documentation, and transaction closing.
Role and Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Prepare and/or review documentation for transactions
• Manage documentation and transaction process and assist with closings
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive transaction execution process
• Provide a consistently high level of service to colleagues and external partners in a timely manner
• Perform assigned tasks quickly and efficiently, responding to requests for information, communicating issues to appropriate parties and ensuring that responses are prompt, professional and courteous
• Minimum 2 years of experience preparing documentation and managing transaction process
• Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification preferred
• Affable personality and positive attitude
• Highly organized and self accountable
• Ability to multi-task
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Creative approaches to problem solving
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.