Robert Half International Financial Analyst in BATAVIA, Illinois
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Financial Analyst for a client in the western suburbs. Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for driving analysis, insights & reporting that help identify the drivers of sales and financial performance in a growing distribution and manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate is someone is who willing to take on challenges, question the status quo, and is willing to learn.
• Produce timely and accurate monthly reporting.
• Assist in monthly P&L reviews with location business managers and develop commentary to summarize reviews to Senior Management.
• Work with business partners, IT and others in FP&A/Accounting to provide budgeting support, analytics, and ad hoc projects.
• Perform financial analyses and present results including compilation and review of financial plans and budgets.
• Perform research and analysis under limited supervision.
• Identify and investigate issues related to assigned projects.
• Develop and communicate clear models to represent business situations and summarize key ideas to both financial and non-financial counterparts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, or another related field
• 3-5 years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance or accounting.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles including the ability to build and analyze income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
• Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and critical thinking that can solve problems and make recommendations based on self-directed work efforts.
• Ability to self-motivate, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
• Strong problem solving, strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, and effectively manage those relationships.
• Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, IF statements and beyond).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Manufacturing cost accounting experience
• Experience with SAP, Oracle, or other top-tier ERP and BI platform
Financial Analysis, Microsoft Excel, SAP, Manufacturing Cost Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: BATAVIA, IL
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01380-0011591850
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance