Robert Half Manager Digital Customer Experience in BATESVILLE, Indiana
A client of Robert Half is seeking a Manager of Digital Customer Experience who will focus on how customers experience and interact with the business's digital platforms. The primary objection is to create the best customer experience in relation to the brand by bridging digital gaps that occur between the customer, product, or brand which will ultimately drive additional revenue growth through our eCommerce platform. This is an exciting time to join a company heading up the customer experience segment of the business and help build it out!
What you'll do:
• Build digital CX strategy to grow revenue across the customer spectrum through our eCommerce platform and analyze data performance
• Leverage current digital experience platforms to assess customer feedback, data, and analytics to improve the overall digital experience based on analytics and derived insights
• Evaluate and make recommendations for additional technology to support the eCommerce strategy and future roadmap
• Develop process for prioritizing and launching future functionality based on analytics, insights, and business needs
• Manage and assess the customer and digital life cycle by segment to positively impact satisfaction metrics, build customer loyalty, and boost referrals
• Systematize timely reporting to support performance optimization of campaigns and CX strategy
• Work closely with digital marketing team, marketing communications, and segment marketing managers to develop digital CX tactics and campaigns that support key messages, goals, and overall CX at the segment level
• Conduct ongoing research and stay ahead of current trends to determine B2B customer needs and gaps and how to best meet them through eCommerce and future digital tools (ex: Chatbots)
• Continuously improve the way the business is using digital experiences and analytics to enhance its business performance
• Assist the organization with ongoing digital transformation efforts
• Desire to learn and embrace company's customer segmentation strategy and translate into optimal digital experience
• Knowledge of best practices and trends in digital CX channels for sales and customer feedback
• Collaborative team player with a drive for continuous improvement through digital
• Strategic thinker with ability to align strategy to overall organization objectives and goals
• Data-driven mindset with ability to communicate proper course of action and gain buy-in through their “storytelling” capabilities
• Adaptable and flexible within eCommerce team as well as independently within this fast-changing space of emerging technologies
• Project management skills with focus on process simplification preferred
• Experience in SAP Commerce, WordPress, Qualtrics, and Google Analytics preferred
Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent from a college or university; and a minimum of 8 - 10 years related digital and/or CX experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with an emphasis in B2B eCommerce.
Travel is not required.
Requirements Business-to-business (B2B), Google Analytics, Qualtrics, Executive Presentations, Customer Journey Mapping, Storytelling Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.