Robert Half Logistics Coordinator in Bath, Maine
Description Provide exceptional service for clients renting the event space from the moment they first inquire to the final clean up after an event.
• Prospecting for venue rental clients through marketing initiatives, wedding and trade shows, digital and social media outreach, and print materials.
• Maintain and cultivate relationships with the museum’s caterers, internal facilities team and external vendors to coordinate, plan, and execute well-produced events.
• Develop and execute long-term strategy for continued facility rental growth. This includes drafting annual budgets for review, developing recommendations and plans for future events and serving as lead contact for developing annual event calendar.
• Personally performs required setup labor and general upkeep and use of event equipment; holds responsibility for training and supervising the work of both paid and volunteer staff recruited for this purpose.
• Maintain communications with clients and vendors regarding event details and work collaboratively with facilities team to execute event logistics.
• Field inquires in a timely manner and maintain internal events calendar.
. Requirements Client Object Model, Client Server, Direct Client, Community Organizations, Business Development, Business Development Skills, Content Development, Development Activities
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.