Robert Half International Regional Controller in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is partnering with our well established Baton Rouge distribution client in search of a dynamic Regional Controller. This direct hire opportunity offers a very competitive salary potential, bonus and benefits package. The Regional Controller will be responsible for overseeing monthly closing and reporting process, supervision and development of accounting staff, analyzing business results and developing programs to drive sales and revenue growth and supporting financial audit.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years of progressive full cycle accounting experience
• 2+ years of experience supervising and developing staff
• Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA license required
• Extensive general ledger, month end close, financial statement preparation, audit and reporting experience
• Experience in a manufacturing, distribution, retail or industrial services type environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for daily interaction with all levels of the organization
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in SAP or similar ERP (Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, etc.); Exceptional Excel skills required
For extremely confidential consideration, please call Hayley Euper at 504-529-2691 or apply directly to this posting today! Want to compare your salary to the local market averages? The 2021 Robert Half Finance and Accounting Salary Guide is now available at www.roberthalf.com. Thank you for your interest in Robert Half Finance and Accounting!
Financial Reporting, Month End Close, CPA, ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Date Posted: October 5, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04640-0011580255
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance