Robert Half Supply Chain Analyst in BATTLE CREEK, Michigan
• Assure Customer Orders and shipping schedules that are received via EDI or manual methods are properly processed and recorded in Hi-Lex PLEX Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP).
• Lead efforts to resolve any EDI transmission errors; promptly engaging the customer and/or other Hi-Lex departments as necessary (IT, Sales, Program Management, Accounting...).
• Work with manufacturing to assure production schedules support customer requirements.
• Monitor customer portals on a daily basis for any schedule changes, shortages, violations, and other.
• Work with the Material Planning team to assure component availability to support production planning.
• Actively support efforts to resolve any material shortages or quality issues. Lead customer engagement when shortages or quality issues prevent on-time delivery.
• When necessary, coordinate shipping expedites to minimize customer impact.
• Maintain accurate data and provide hands-on support to the Shipping Department; customer pick up times, volumes, packaging, labeling, special paperwork, etc...
• Manage any special customer specific labeling or reporting (ex; Toyota Kanban labels/reporting).
• Manage accurate and timely customer "Advanced Shipping Notices" (ASN) reporting.
• Manage customer packaging (expendable or returnable containers) inventory through life of the program.
• Monitor and report customer Delivery Scorecards, goal is 100% On-Time delivery.
• Maintain and execute a daily and weekly checklist of key job duties / activities.
• Embrace and support Hi-Lex Production Policy; Safety first, followed by Quality, Productivity, and Cost.
• Support 4S Excellence goals.
• Support long term strategies to assure business competiveness and growth.
• Contact with Logistics/ Transportation Carriers as necessary.
• Develop and mentor junior/ new Customer Service Reps.
• Compliance with all Hi-Lex work related policies.
Specialized Training, Skills, Abilities, Experience:
• Rockwell Automation, Plex ERP Systems specialist.
• Two or Four-year degree in Supply Chain Management or Business, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a Tier one or two supplier manufacturing production control position.
• Knowledge of SPC, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Continuous Improvement
Requirements External Suppliers, Existing Suppliers, Material Planning, Shipping Functions, Production Schedule, Customer Shipments, Customer Support, Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Rockwell Automation, Continuous Process Improvement, Logistics
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.