Robert Half Credit Analyst in BEACHWOOD, Ohio
Robert Half is looking for a Credit Analyst available to start immediately. This Credit Analyst opportunity will be located in the Beachwood, Ohio area and will be a short-term contract / temporary to hire position. Further career growth and quick advancement is possible in this dynamic department. The Credit Analyst position will require to match and batch code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
This person will assist in reviewing transactions weekly to identify and reconcile financial accounts during the month instead of during the month-end close process.
• Running customer collection reports weekly and reviewing application of cash to the correct entity’s creditor account. Reconciling creditor cash applied by entity.
• Preparing weekly mis-directed cash reconciliation and correction entries if needed before releasing payments
• Running debtor transaction reports weekly and reviewing the application to the correct entity.
• Identifying debtor invoices that contain (“split invoices”).
• Copying split invoices and maintaining database of all support to be provided
• Preparing invoices for the amounts of the split invoices we bill then for.
• Assist with posting journal entries and maintain a log of all journals along with support.
• Reconcile weekly split journal entries to ensure it is recorded properly.
Gather and send monthly GL account reconciliations
Prior experience using accounting software
Foundational knowledge in Communication Skills
Cash applications experience highly desired
Credit collections experience
Commercial collections experience desired
Expertise in consumer collections
Ability to survey and make decisions regarding customer accounts
AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available including medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance. Employees hired for our FTEP Program are also eligible to enroll in our company’s 401(k) or deferred compensation plan (if eligible). FTEP employees also earn paid time off for vacation, personal needs, and sick time and paid holidays. The amount of Choice Time Off (CTO) received varies based on years of service and is pro-rated based on the hours worked per week. A new FTEP employee earns up to 13 days of CTO and up to 10 paid holidays per calendar year. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.