Robert Half International Controller in Beaverton, Oregon
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking an interim Controller for an thriving company in the Beaverton area. This is projected to be a 5-6-month project. In this role, the Controller plays a critical role in assisting with the company’s financial decisions, provide excellent accounting expertise, and create strategic plans based on the company’s financial performance. The Controller will provide thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve operation and aid in the company’s continued growth. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable organization that value employee feedback. Please contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.8853 for information on this vital role. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Manage all aspects of accounting
• Preparing and presenting financial reports, including extensive job cost reporting
• Establishing and maintaining financial controls with the accounting department.
• Ensure that accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll are processed and paid in a timely manner
• Maintain an organized accounting system and a system of controls
• Produce timely and complete financial statements
• Provide regular reporting on status of corporate finances
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and work closely with external accounting firm on all tax filings
• Calculate variances from the budget and year over year changes, and report significant issues to management
• Special reports and analyses as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or finance
• CPA preferred
• Advanced Degree – MBA, Masters of Accounting, etc. a plus
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Advanced computer skills, specifically in Excel and proficiency in QuickBooks.
• High attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing tasks
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Beaverton, OR
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502725040
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial