Robert Half International Dispatcher & Scheduling Specialist in Beaverton, Oregon
Robert Half OfficeTeam in Beaverton has partnered with our client, a well known national freight company, to immediately fill a long-term temporary Customer Service & Scheduling Specialist role. This role is a blend of call center customer service elements, alongside high-volume scheduling and coordination functions. The ideal candidate will have exemplary customer service abilities, excellent data entry and typing skills, and a strong problem solving and planning abilities.
What you'll be doing:
• Answering telephones in a friendly and timely manner, exhibiting professionalism and excellent customer service at all times
• Coordinate timely movement of freight to meet customer demands by scheduling pickup and delivery of freight.
• Ensure efficient utilization of drivers and equipment, and design pick/delivery routes.
• Entering data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Other projects and tasks as assigned
Requirements for this role:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in call center customer service
• Prior experience with data entry or administrative functions preferred
• Prior experience in the transportation/logistics industry preferred
• Strong keyboarding abilities required- Minimum 45 WPM and a high level or typing accuracy are essential, 10-key experience is preferred
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Excellent communication and customer service abilities are a must-have
• General computer proficiency, including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.