Robert Half Cash Application Specialist in BEDFORD, Ohio
Description The Cash Application Administrator is responsible for processing cash applications, daily posting of cash and payments to customer accounts for the entire organization, settlement of credit card authorizations, and investigating cash receipt discrepancies. The Cash Application Administrator maintains efficient and accurate files for reference and compliance and supports the company’s continuous improvement activities. The Cash Application Administrator will also interact with different departments throughout the company, including Credit and Accounting.
• Associate’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
• 3+ years of office accounting or financial work experience.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, notably Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to self-motivate and complete all tasks in timely fashion. Requirements Cash Applications, Cash Applications, Data Entry, Data Entry - Numeric, Excel Formulas, Microsoft Excel, Keep Accurate Records, Ensure Accuracy
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.