Robert Half International Python Developer in Bedford, Texas
Description Out client is looking for a Python Developer on a temporary to full-time basis. The right candidate will have a strong knowledge of programming languages used by the organization as well as possess experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of development, software lifecycle, database development, testing, and integration methodologies. You will be working on the centralized application team and will interact with and write code for various business units, including stakeholders and teams such as accounting, contact center, and re-marketing. You will expected to direct the full product lifecycle for your projects, including user acceptance and approval of work product built. Your experience should include, but not be limited to:
• 5+ years of experience with skills in: Python and Django or Flask frameworks
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) technologies, particularly the Django ORM.
• Expertise working with and building APIs, experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control
• Experience with JSON/XML and web services
• Working knowledge of source control systems such as Git et al.
• Experience with web servers and their underlying protocols (nginx, Apache, IIS, HTTP(s))
• Your work must be tested, maintainable, and follow standards and best practices. You should have experience writing clean, elegant, well-commented, reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
• Ability to manage time, priorities, and deadlines with minimal guidance; while working effectively within a team to provide or contribute solutions to tasks/problems
• Ability to work collaboratively, develop relationships and achieve common goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Requirements Python, Django, API Development
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.