Robert Half International Customer Care Specialist/Account Manager in Bell, California
Logistics and Supply Chain company is seeking an Account Manager to join their team.
• Manage, maintain, and service assigned customer accounts based on assigned Sales Reps/territories to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for daily customer interaction regarding service, billing, tracking, and account information. Analyze, monitor, and resolve customer concerns using established procedures on behalf of Sales.
• Work with Sales on new account set-up, price changes, permanent changes, specials, on accounts, discount sharing, navigate several systems, billing set up and various databases.
• Submit postage requests to customers as needed.
• Manage account to prevent mail from going on hold.
• Create customized reports, web reports, etc. for specific customer requests.
• Provide high level Sales support on a daily basis.
Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
Customer service and office administrative skills
Foundational knowledge in sales
Microsoft Word experience highly desired
Deep understanding of order entry
Pricing experience required
Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
Proven knowledge of MS Outlook
Well-founded grasp of customer service
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today! Submit your resume to Maritza Velazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Bell, CA
Date Posted: October 30, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03080-0011606408
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative