Robert Half HRIS Payroll Supervisor in Bellevue, Nebraska
Robert Half has teamed up with a highly successful and expanding organization in their search for an HRIS Payroll Supervisor to oversee their HRIS System including their Payroll systems. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys project and system management. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience as an HRIS Payroll Supervisor or in a similar role. They will needed to be confident in their decision making ability in order to make changes where necessary.
• Directs database administration operations by following policies and procedure, reporting, and working closely with Human Resources, Benefits Administrators and Finance on payroll related issues and interconnected processes.
• Supervise the work of assigned database team members in adherence to quality standards, deadlines, proper procedures, problem solving, and correcting errors.
• Evaluate employees' job performance, discuss areas of excellence, areas in need of improvement and recommend appropriate personnel action.
• Suggests and implements methods to improve fiscal operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers. Facilitate the maximization of both human and automated resources to achieve productivity and profitability.
• Serves as key contact for major software updates and facilitates the roll-out of new upgrades to the organization.
• Reviews release notes to plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades configurations, exploring new services, and ensures systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
• Configures new business requirements such as legal entities, pay groups, general ledger needs and updating XML code for file exports depending on the scenario.
• Maintains systems configurations in organization structure, jobs and positions, recruiting, onboarding, data maintenance, benefits administration, and payroll, etc.
• Facilitates the importing and exporting of data for assigned systems by gathering files specs/data requirements, coordinating with system vendors, conducting acceptance testing, customer sign off, and troubleshooting errors.
• Analyzes system errors and work with end users and related business units, investigates and resolves problems to provide technical assistance and support to correct or assist in problem resolution.
• Provide user training to assist in resolving user issues, create one-point lessons to assist employees.
• Collaborate with vender support or research manuals to resolve system issues or carry out new configuration.
• Research business trends, best practices, and industry standards. Offers recommendations for improved business processes based on findings.
• Must work effectively and cross functionally with a variety of companies and staff to take the lead on planning, implementing, and monitoring a variety of projects to completion.
• Handles multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Provides status reports, problem summaries, and project status.
• Ensures strict confidentiality of all records.
• Other job-related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Three to five year’s related experience required; must also have professional experience in a business environment.
Experience in process documentation, financial background in processes, and comfortable with ERP systems.
Experience in payroll processing practices preferred
Knowledge of federal, state, and local tax payroll regulations preferred
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business Management, Database Administration and/or Accounting or equivalent work experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.