Robert Half Azure DevOps Engineer in Bellevue, Washington
Description Azure Devops Engineer
You will be part of the DevOps engineers' team, managing large customer deployments including Linux and Windows Administration, Large Enterprise Application, and Big Data Workloads. You will have broad business and technology expertise coupled with a background in professional services and client-facing skills. You are passionate about the best practices of cloud deployment and ensuring the customer expectation is set and met appropriately. You will build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure.
You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices. If you love to solve problems using your skills, this is the job for you. We have a casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid "corporate" culture, focuses on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world-class team while still being yourself.
• Automate operational and service provisioning workflows using Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform
• Perform application configuration management, and application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code
• Take ownership of the Build and release cycle of the customer project
• Share the responsibility for deploying releases and conducting other operations maintenance
• Enhance operations infrastructures such as Jenkins clusters, Bitbucket, monitoring tools (Consul), and metrics tools such as Graphite and Grafana
• Provide operational support for the rest of the Engineering team help migrate our remaining dedicated hardware infrastructure to the cloud
• Establish and maintain operational best practices
• Participate in hiring culturally fit engineers in the organization Help engineers make their career paths by consulting with them. Design the team strategy in collaboration with founders of the organization
• 4+ years of configuration management and engineering for large scale customers, ideally supporting an Agile development process.
• 4+ years of Linux or Windows Administration experience.
• 4+ years of version control systems (git), including branching and merging strategies.
• Experience in working with Azure Infrastructure, and platform services.
• Experience in cloud automation tools (Ansible, Chef).
• You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable. Requirements DevOps, Devops Automation, Devops Engineering, Devops Tools, Linux, Configuration Management, Microsoft Windows, GIT, Git Version Control, Version Control Systems, Windows Azure, Ansible, Chef
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.