Robert Half International Business Analyst in BELLEVUE, Washington
Business Analyst (Strong finance) One year Contract. Possible conversion to full-time. Fortune 500 Company. Benefits available after 40 hours completed.
The individual will be responsible for supporting various aspects on financial management for promo and marketing programs including reviewing/submitting programs for approval, performance KPI tracking & analysis, expense validation, tracking, invoice payment approvals, and processing. Requires strong analytical & organization skills and proactive problem solving to ensure the entire program management process stays on track, and communication among internal finance, program owner and customer is clear.
• Review marketing & sales investment activities, assess the reasonableness of the program expense and ROI, and assist in the forecast process
• Review and submit sales and marketing programs for Company leadership approval
• Receive and track program performance KPI, invoices and information paid to/ from customers
• Support sales team and sales finance on promo end validation and reconciliation
• Perform rigorous program post-mortem analysis, and share strategic or process recommendations and observations
• Maintain status report of promotional program activity and manage the aggregate sales, lift, expense, ROI reporting
• Support development and management of program contract supplements and/ or term sheets
• Effective communication and management between program owner and internal finance department
• Assist with ad hoc strategic projects, including
BA in Acct or Finance - or related / No entry level. CONTACT email@example.com
Microsoft Excel, Finance, Microsoft Office Word
BA in Acct or Finance or related
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $28.72 - $33.25 / Hourly
Location: BELLEVUE, WA
Date Posted: November 11, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-0011246277
Staffing Area: Accountemps