Robert Half International Payroll Clerk in Bellevue, Washington
One of AccounTemps best clients is seeking a Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic, fast-growing team! In this role, you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties, and you will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this position may be for you!
• Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
• Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
• Data entry into Excel and the ADP payroll system
• Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
• Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
• Build and run custom reports out of ADP
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of hands on experience at a large corporation
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• ADP and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred, not required
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Bellevue, WA
Date Posted: October 2, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04400-9502710974
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance