Robert Half International Tax Manager in Bellevue, Washington
Robert Half Direct is seeking a full-time Tax Manager to join a wealth management firm. The Tax manager will supervise tax preparation staff.
• Review individual & business tax returns
• Tax planning and transactional analysis
• Meet with clients to outline engagements
• Track & update progress
• Identify areas of improvement
• Complete billing & staff performance review
• 6 plus years of Accounting and Tax experience
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related discipline
• Position requires CPA license
• MS tax a plus
• Strong communication & organizational skills
• Ability to draft persuasive tax opinions
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be able to function in a virtual environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $150,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Bellevue, WA
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502765563
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance