Robert Half International Customer Service/Account Representative in BELLWOOD, Illinois
Account Managers or Customer Service Representatives might be interested in this opportunity via Robert Half, in a dynamic, stable organization. Articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representatives will be interested in this position if they love building solid customer relationships. Provides customers with courteous customer service over the phone; strives to retain present customers and develop new business by extending professional and efficient service and suggesting additional products to serve customers’ needs This permanent Customer Service Representative position in Bellwood, Illinois could be perfect for you! Recruiter: Connie Stathopoulos- Permanent Division
• Provides information to customers as needed.
• Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
• Maintains and nurtures existing customer relationships.
• Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
• Continually gathers information on competition and prevalent industry and business climate; communicates information to management and others as needed.
• Ensures that all required paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
• Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
• Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
• Performs maintenance and changes for accounts as needed.
• Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
• Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and potential customers
• Supports marketing campaigns and product launches.
• Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• One to two years related experience in a business to business sales environment.
• Experience with a Manufacturing company preferred
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic administrative procedures.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
• Acute attention to detail.
• Must be a self-starter and proactive.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts related to pricing discounts and shipping requirements.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your account management skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today! Recruiter: Connie Stathopoulos
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.