Robert Half International Accounts Payable Manager in BELTSVILLE, Maryland
• Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data.
• Monitor and analyze all accounts payable processes and recommend improvements.
• Administer all disbursement demands and maintain records for same.
• Develop 1099 tax forms and ensure compliance to regulations.
• Develop, implement, and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Reconcile the accounts payable and banking ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of supporting financial statements.
• Review and Enter Vendor Purchase Orders. Review purchase order log for timely input to QuickBooks.
• Match Vendor Receipts, Invoices, and Purchase Orders for entry into QuickBooks.
• Prepare Weekly Check Run for review with Controller.
• Resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies with Vendors.
• Review Vendor Statements for accuracy, research and resolve discrepancies.
• Review of employee expense reports and enter into reporting system(s) as required.
• Maintain open vendor payment files and maintain vendor relationships.
• Review and assess open purchase order reports.
• Develop schedules for recurring payments and other contract obligations.
• Proficient in use of Concur Expense Reports and QuickBooks.
• Maintain historical records by scanning documents.
• Respect organization’s values by keeping information confidential while fostering teamwork and open communication.
• Maintain and improve systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Collecting Payments, Credit Card Payments, Electronic Payments, Incoming Payments, Accounts Payable (AP), Cash Disbursements, Form 1099, Enter Vendor Invoices, Manage Vendor Relationships, Process Vendor Invoices, Purchase Orders, QuickBooks, NetSuite, NetSuite
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $31.66 - $36.66 / Hourly
Location: BELTSVILLE, MD
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02000-0011518705
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial