Robert Half Dispatcher in BENNINGTON, Vermont
Robert Half is partnering with a company in Bennington Vermont! If you are interested in a contract position at a growing institution please apply today.
• Serve as a knowledgeable resource for information on campus facilities and events. Maintain an accurate list of campus resource contact points and develop/build/maintain strong and positive working relationships with same. As directed, update and manage student visitor database, daily dispatcher log of campus safety operation, and electronic daily shift log.
• Maintain the van reservation program and the College’s approved driver list. Process reservation requests, update van reservation log, assign driver coverage and communicate status of reservation to requestor. Prepare reserved vehicles for checkout and complete inspection form upon return.
• Maintain confidentiality in the execution of all Campus Safety responsibilities. Prioritize and respond to calls in stressful situations; articulate pertinent details to Campus Safety officers and/or emergency services personnel as needed.
• Provide dispatch services to the Campus Safety Office. Track/monitor new directives, daily tasks, and ad hoc requests. Inform the Campus Safety Officer(s) and other appropriate personnel of inquiries and pertinent details.
• Maintain the Campus Safety dispatcher log in a timely manner to include all relevant Campus Safety operations in a given shift. Ensure integrity of the log in compliance with Campus Safety practices/policy.
• Handle signing in and out of keys. Maintain lost and found.
• Diligently monitor foot and vehicle traffic in/around the main campus area. Remain aware of surroundings at all times to be able to effectively respond to a variety of situations. Report concerning incidents to Officer on duty.
Requirements Customer Service, Dispatching
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.