Robert Half Senior Accountant (Family Office) in Bentonville, Arkansas
One of our clients, a premier Family Office in Bentonville, is seeking a Senior Accountant for their organization. They are seeking a skilled and highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. Senior Accountant will report directly to the Head of Accounting and have a lot of exposure to Executive Management and members of the family. Senior Accountant will prepare financial statements and reporting for a multitude of business entities for the family. This is an exciting position that will work with a very dynamic team and provides opportunity for growth!
· Manage relationship, consult, and advise regarding finances, including reporting, forecasting, and budgeting for assigned clients
· Review simple financial statements and related schedules
· Analyze and prepare complex financial statements, including consolidations and related schedules
· Maintain cash balances and oversee cash activity, including coordinating with other staff to ensure timely payment
· Delegate and collaborate with Accountants and Staff Accountants to ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting
· Present multi-faceted information and financial reports, providing additional analysis and information as needed
· Collaborate with other departments to prepare financial package presentations and build customized reports
· Track business activities and prepare supporting information
· Prepare journal entries for payroll, depreciation, investments, and other areas as needed
· Provide support to tax department for compliance and tax return preparation
· Analyze and prepare recommendations to management on process improvement
· Participate in mentoring and training activities and work reviews
· Other special projects as assigned by management
Client offers a hybrid schedule with remote capabilities, cutting edge technology, immaculate offices with a lot of perks, competitive compensation, top notch benefits, winning culture, and growth opportunity!
This is a permanent placement opportunity, and all candidates must live in Northwest Arkansas or willing to relocate to the area. For more information or confidential consideration call or email Chris Chunn at Robert Half.
· Bachelor’s in Accounting
· MBA/CPA highly preferred
· 5+ years of experience preferably with blend of public accounting/corporate accounting
· Strong technical accounting skills
· Strong communication skills and ability to make presentations to management and family
· Experience in Microsoft GP is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.