Robert Half International Purchasing Agent in Berlin, Wisconsin
Robert Half is partnered with a growing company in Berlin, WI that is seeking a (2) Purchasing Associates for a long-term purchasing project. The Purchasing Associate will make an impact by primarily executing MRO buying and assist Procurement Team with various related tasks.
o Negotiation/Pricing / Delivery
o Solicits price quotations of goods and services
o Partners with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
o Prepares and places purchase orders, ensures timely delivery
o Leads vendor selection process while working closely with those requesting the equipment, parts or services
o Ensures necessary warranties are in place for specified equipment
o Investigates and resolves discrepant receipts and invoices
o Processes returns and ensures proper credits are given
· Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent experience
· Purchasing experience, MRO preferred
· Working knowledge and application of standard concepts, practices and procedures (i.e. MRP, Safety stock, JIT)
· Working knowledge of Wisconsin manufacturing sales and use tax rules
· Strong computer skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent negotiation and networking abilities
· High level of analytic ability
· Strong attention to detail
· Solid judgement and decision making skills
· Problem solving skills within framework of standard practice, including in-depth fact finding
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.