Robert Half International Patient Service Representative in Berwyn, Pennsylvania
• Greet and direct patients in-person and by phone
• Schedule patient appointments and follow-up appointments
• Perform patient registration and intake forms
• Verify insurance and collect co-pays
• Coordinate with physicians and staff for patient care
• Process referrals
• 2+ years of administrative experience in healthcare or experience in a medical office setting.
• Experience with Epic Software is a must
• Great communication skills and attention to detail
• “No job too small” attitude
Feel this position is a great fit? Give us a call at 484.254.9050!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Berwyn, PA
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03710-0011639368
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative