Robert Half Business Intelligence Analyst in BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for a client in the Lehigh Valley Area. For consideration, please apply below and contact Abigail Fox
• Evaluates and verifies the quality of existing data used for critical decision making areas, such as: sales compensation, sales reporting to budget targets, managerial reporting metrics, and government reporting criteria to determine the accuracy and completeness of data
• Proactively develops solutions to provide BI solutions to internal and external standards based on the evaluation of data and feedback from users
• Partners closely with other company resources (IT team, Data team, RPA team) to evaluate and implement additional BI/reporting solutions to translate ideas into tangible and sustainable processes
• Collaborates with IT and other teams to implement and perform maintenance of ETL tools and data warehouse applications
• Partners with external vendors to define and develop opportunities to enhance BI capabilities that ensure timely and accurate receipt of data from all systems and seamless integration into internal reporting systems and processes
• Uses data and business acumen to create models that depict trends in key performance indicators, such as: Sales dollars and quantities, Customer activity, Shipment history, Inventory levels, and other key company measurements of performance
• Actively identifies areas of improvement and conceptualizes methods to achieve greater efficiency in BI processes
• Works with existing team of Data and Reporting analysts and other internal teams to evaluate reporting needs for new product launches and develops tools to support
• Serves as a backup for the existing Data and Reporting Analyst team to perform maintenance of existing processes and generate reporting as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Data Science or Computer Science/Engineering or related field or a combination of education and relevant experience
• 8+ years’ experience with advanced BI and analytical tools such as Python, RPA tools, SQL/Azure, data visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik) and other data and reporting tools required
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Products including Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, VBA
• Able to gather user requirements and convert into an actionable project plan
• Knowledge of Data Warehouse solutions required including experience in performing maintenance
• Experience extracting data and presenting in decision-making dashboards and other reports
• CRM system experience (Salesforce or Oracle) or other sales tools preferred
• Knowledge of SAP a plus
• Understanding of the US Health Care system of GPOs, IDNs, 340B, wholesalers, distributors and hospitals a plus
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.