Robert Half Procurement Analyst in BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania
Description Roles & Responsibilities
• Meet with supervisors and department heads to understand the needs across the company to identify and maintain resources/supplies/services needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
• RFP management to include reviewing requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Review and negotiate contracts with vendors and suppliers
• Delegate tasks to the others in the organization that have procurement responsibilities.
• Train new employees and support team members as necessary.
• Procurement process optimization utilizing existing ERP system (Microsoft AX)
• ROI analysis
• Vendor evaluation and selection. Utilizing performance metrics, monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
• Find suppliers that have certain certifications, accreditation, and insurance, along with a steady stream of materials that fit within budget restraints
• Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain and the Procurement process within the company.
• Collect and analyze data to ensure the company is making the best decisions
• Balance department budgets with needs
• Develops, manages, and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory Requirements Procurement, Manage Vendor Relationships, Contract Negotiation, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.