Robert Half International IT Sales Engineer in Beverly Hills, California
If you are an IT Project Manager/Sales Engineer with ISP or MSP experience looking for a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a new company in West Los Angeles, this could be the right opportunity for you. In the role, the IT Project Manager/ Sales Engineer will have the opportunity to both develop and grow a new customer base in West Los Angeles and work to implement the best technical solutions for the end client.
Additionally, this role will do the following:
● Engage with potential customers, build strategic relationships and design solutions to meet their IT business needs from lead generation to close of sale.
● Develop a strong sales pipeline of business leads and cultivate clients’ trust through relentless planning, outreach, and networking.
● Ensures that customer needs are met, which may include product modifications.
● Proposes improved materials or products to customers and explains benefits of changes.
● Provides support to customers and resolves problems with installed equipment.
● Prepares product orders and schedules deliveries.
● Assists with research and development of new products.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or field related to products and services being sold preferred.
● 2-4 years of direct sales experience in Project Services, Managed Services, Virtual Office Systems, and Digitalization; experience with sales to small and mid-sized businesses preferred
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
● Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Willing to travel to client sites.
● Goal driven and independently motivated; high energy and passion for sales is a MUST.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.