Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Beverly, Massachusetts
Accountemps currently has a long-term temporary position open for an experienced, organized Staff Accountant at a dynamic, growing organization in the Healthcare/NHS industry. This Beverly, Massachusetts based company is offering an opportunity that is multi-faceted and challenging in nature. It's a thriving environment where effort is rewarded.
This position is 100% on-site
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for reviewing the teams abstracts for all new, renewed and/or amended contracts for appropriate accounting treatment (i.e. commitment schedules, FASB 842, etc.)
· Understands and teaches the guidance of FASB 842 to peers, as well as initiates the guidance of new or modified contracts
· Provides management with analysis of contract related costs
· Reviews and reconciles statements and billings for accuracy alongside contracts
· Provide accurate tracking and identification of contract commencement dates of assigned clinics
Reconcile and process monthly benefit plans
Review and process union payroll, as well as standard weekly payroll
Ability to identify and reconcile the misc. payroll deduction accounts
Review and analyze salary related accounts on the financials
Prepare payroll reports and reconciliations for senior management
· BS/BA in Accounting, plus 4-5 years accounting experience
· Ability to work independently in a fast-growing environment
· Ability to prioritize work and take on new tasks
· Ability to interpret and exercise judgment
· Attention to detail
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office including advance experience with Excel
· Experience using Great Plains Dynamics and Visual Lease is a plus.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.