Robert Half Plant Controller in Binghamton, New York
Chris Preble from Robert Half is working with one of his clients in Binghamton, NY to find their Plant Controller. This very low turnover company has great work life balance and really strong benefits. This is a role where you won't be in the weeds so to speak. You'll have a strong accounting team that reports into you. The organization is looking for a strategic partner who can continue to modernize and improve the accounting department and work well with operations as this organization significantly grows in the next few years.
Some of your responsibilities include
• Maintain financial control and plant performance reporting system (financial statements, KPI’s) in accordance with company policies and procedures and following standardized reporting formats
• Report weekly and monthly sales
• Prepare monthly reporting package
• Prepare monthly variance analysis
• Prepare and maintain Product Line Financials to assess program profitability and gross margin
• Review and track continuous improvement projects
• Prepare balance sheet review packages
• Submit monthly financial results
• Prepare year-end audit file and assist external audit process
• Liaise with external auditors and corporate officers
• Track capital expenditure budgets
• Track plant working capital performance to forecast/budget and follow up issues
• Help prepare annual business plan, capital budgets following standardized reporting format
• Prepare monthly rolling forecast
• Treasury duties
• Budgeting duties
The Plant Controller must have manufacturing industry experience
Excellent communication skills
CPA or MBA is an asset
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.