Robert Half Attorney/Lawyer in Birmingham, Alabama
Law firm is looking for a Personal Injury Litigation Attorney in Birmingham and Mobile Alabama join its growing practice. The Litigation Attorney will handle motor vehicle / automobile accident cases in litigation representing plaintiffs. They lawyer's responsibilities will include trial prep and trial.
• Day-to-day handling of litigation cases
• Drafting and filing of litigation documents to include pleadings, discovery requests, discovery
responses, demands, motions and memorandum
• Guide clients through the case process
• Interaction with expert witnesses to include conferences, drafting of expert reports and affidavits
• Attendance and preparation for depositions, mediations, hearings, and court appearances
• Law degree from a fully accredited law school
• An active member in good standing with the Alabama State Bar Association
• Ability to manage high volume of litigation cases
• Excellent client service and communication skills
• Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
• Superior writing and oral advocacy skills
Requirements - Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Licensed Attorney experience preferred
Licensed Attorney experience desired
Deep understanding of Personal Injury Litigation
Foundational knowledge in personal injury plaintiffs
Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
First-rate academic credentials and references
Are you a self-starter? This job could be a great opportunity to grow your legal career. A competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package are included with this position. We want to hear from you, if you love working in a strong team-oriented environment. If you want to get your career moving in the right direction, contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.