Robert Half International Cash Management Specialist in Bloomington, Minnesota
AccounTemps has several temporary to hire several cash management specialist positions available with a Fortune 500 commercial real estate and investment firm located in Bloomington, MN. As a cash management specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with cash management duties in fast-paced environment.
• Performs simple cash management duties, initiating wire transfers and clearing house transactions, and controlling live checks.
• Serves as liaison between real estate accounting teams and banks for day-to-day activities.
• Initiates funds transfers for multiple internal and external clients.
• Establishes and maintains bank account information in accounting systems and other records. Routinely supports Master Banking Agreement (MBA) accounts.
• Uploads fraud prevention files through external bank sites.
• Downloads bank account reports from external sites and distributes to internal clients.
• Receives, logs and resolves issues related to negotiable checks. Identifies accounts to which funds will be applied.
• Performs other office and administrative duties as assigned.
• At least one year of general office or data entry experience
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
• High School Degree
• Previous Bank Teller experience is a huge benefit for learning this role
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $14.75 - $16.75 / Hourly
Location: Bloomington, MN
Date Posted: November 27, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02311-9502752751
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance