Robert Half Corporate Paralegal in Bloomington, Minnesota
Corporate Paralegals look no further for your next career opportunity! Robert Half is spearheading a search for an experienced paralegal to join a sophisticated legal team. If you have supported a corporate legal practice and are looking for an opportunity to work broadly, independently and with flexibility to work at home a few days a week, apply now!
Responsibilities to include:
• Maintain corporate record books
• Assist in preparing materials for Board and Committee meetings
• Assist with general corporate governance duties
• Maintain contract database
• Prepare Proxy Statement
• Aid in annual federal and regulatory filings
• Help with intellectual property portfolio
• Manage responses to discovery requests and projects related to litigation
• Bachelor's Degree
• Paralegal certification, preferred
• 5+ years of experience supporting corporate legal practice, including public company work
Apply today to explore this opportunity to join a great company at an exciting time! Company offers competitive pay, time off, benefits package and work from home opportunities!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.