Robert Half Data Entry Specialist in Bloomington, Minnesota
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated data entry specialist in the largest growing insurance company in the state who is looking to start their career with us! We are looking for a data-driven guru who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment. You will need to have intermediate experience in excel and proficiency in database management. Do you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact
· Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining data from several sources before entering into a file
· Performing searches on websites for information
· Entering information into specific fields in Salesforce Database
· Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
· Keeping records of tasks, files, and progress
· Audit reports and sheets of data
· Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
What we're looking for
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and customer database systems
· High accuracy of at least 65 words per minute
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask effectively
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.