Robert Half International Fraud Analyst in Bloomington, Minnesota
Accountemps is looking for a Fraud Analyst to join our growing client's team in the Southwest Metro. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
· Assists in the implementation of an effective risk management framework.
· Monitors systems databases information processes or procedures.
· Identifies and escalates matters requiring attention to the appropriate area.
· Performs work on projects and initiatives and assists in the assessment and implementation of internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
· Coordinates the collection and/or compilation of data and compiles and provides reports.
· May assist in report development and analyzing data.
· Provides guidance support and recommendations to Lines of Business and assists in the implementation of Risk/Audit/Compliance initiatives.
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Strong attention to detail.
-Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under deadline.
-Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Bloomington, MN
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02303-9502813690
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance