Robert Half Inventory Analyst in Bloomington, Minnesota
Robert Half is working with a dynamic company that is growing rapidly and is need of a stellar Demand Player. The ideal candidate will have an outstanding work ethics that puts the company's customers interest first. A candidate who is a true leader who is also a team player with the ability to prioritize and undertake individual or team projects to resolve problems independently.
· Develop category and SKU level inventory forecast and plans that meets the company’s objectives.
· Analyze historical data and current demand trends to identify opportunities and risks that would enhances the company’s performance.
· Manage and optimize inventory levels to meet service level goal while reducing excess inventory.
· Establish and maintain appropriate target stock levels, safety stock, and surge stock levels
· Timely ordering and follow up of purchase orders to ensure on time delivery from vendors. Timely and accurate response to request from the Sales and Customer Service department for delivery and/or stock information.
· Manage SKU level inventory accuracy through partnership with Operations and Inventory Control team.
· Proactively identify and propose actions to move through excess inventory efficiently to achieve the highest margin and cost recovery.
· Support supply chain manager with the day-to-day planning priorities and projects.
· Utilize ERP system and other reporting tools to generate weekly supply chain reports.
• B.S. degree in Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics, Inventory Planning or related field.
• 2+ years’ experience in inventory management and demand planning.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Microsoft Access is a plus
• Strong quantitative analytical skills with a technical understanding of math and inventory management concepts
• The ability to summarize data logically and communicate information and recommendations clearly to all appropriate contacts
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
A minimum of 2 years experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to articulate assumptions, methods, and results to peers and management, and to influence decision making.
Experience using demand planning tools
Ability to learn quickly, remain flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.