Robert Half International Web Developer in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
· Maintain and improve codebase (languages listed in requirements) and databases
· Use established version control systems to maintain codebase (e.g. Git)
· Collaborate with the Marketing division and other departments to develop relevant and useful content for users and stakeholders
· Maintain a customer service mindset to solve challenges at every stage of the development process
· You must be a talented software developer who is able to work closely with educational experts to build, test, and evangelize new tools. You should be able to work in an environment that includes:
· React / Gatsby
· Headless CMS Integration
· Protected Routes / Authentication
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Date Posted: January 29, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011688132
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT