Robert Half International Director/Manager Financial Reporting in Boca Raton, Florida
The Financial Accounting & Reporting Manager, will be responsible for reviewing accounting records, analyzing the data for specific reports, and creating required reports for upper management, adhering to internal and external deadlines. This position may also provide support in the same capacity for Company’s affiliates: If qualified please apply ASAP.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Collaboratively work on producing all financial reporting deliverables for the Company including but not limited to monthly reports for financial statements, and operating reports, as well as ad hoc financial reporting requests and analyses.
• Perform general account analysis and reconciliations. Collect pertinent information necessary to analyze complex problems, formulate sound solutions, and implement those solutions.
• Provides information and answers to auditors in support of annual audit
• Work with accounting managers to implement and ensure necessary accounting processes and controls
• Propose suggestions to identify and implement process improvements and operational efficiencies
• Maintain documentation of supporting schedules and analysis for quarterly and year-end deliverables
• Review key business processes to ensure proper financial reporting controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures
SEC Regulations, SEC Reporting, FINRA, Brokerage Firm, Security Audits, Technical Accounting
Other Requirements and Qualifications:
Strong and extensive knowledge of SEC Reporting and US GAAP.
Ability to stay knowledgeable about, research and reach well-reasoned conclusions on technical accounting issues
Broker dealer experience highly preferred
Experience in business combinations highly preferred
Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Strong knowledge of FINRA Regulatory rules and the securities industry as it relates to the position
In-depth knowledge of office and accounting technology systems, procedures, and process requirements
Strong knowledge of firms’ practices, procedures, and familiarity with industry concepts
Highly organized and proactive; ability to consistently meet deadlines and respond timely in matters of significance
Excellent problem resolution skills; ability to overcome obstacles to cooperation and to foster harmonious relations.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.