Robert Half Legal Intake Specialist in Boca Raton, Florida
Consider this opportunity with a successful legal organization if you're aiming to develop your legal career as a Legal Assistant. You might be a good fit for this position, if you have competency with computers, along with ambition, organization skills, passion for the field, and the ability to take on multiple tasks at once. This short-term contract / temporary Legal Assistant employment is based in the Boca Raton, Florida area. There is the opportunity for this to become a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidates!
If you think you're a good fit, apply today with Robert Half!
Start: ASAP; targeting 9/15
Duration: Likely several months with potential for temporary-to-full-time
Pay: $21-22/hour commensurate with experience; potential for higher pay for attorneys
Location: On site in Boca Raton
Hours: 40 hours per week; flexible between 8AM and 6PM
· Ability to identify and categorize sensitive and confidential information to prepare for medical record review
· Perform the medical record retrieval process by analyzing open requests and adequately associating documents to specific cases
· Follow up on in-process requests by contacting medical facilities by telephone
· Research medical facilities to ensure that all the relevant information is cataloged
· Determine next steps and assign exceptions to the appropriate department
· Keep track of and implement updates to facility-specific requirements and requests
· Continually evaluate established processes and procedures and offer suggestions for change and/or improvement
· Review invoices, document relevant information, and submit them for payment
· Partner with relevant teams to keep the retrieval process at optimal performance
· Minimum of 2+ years experience in mass torts, legal intake, medical record retrieval
· Knowledge of law firm and corporate operations workflow process preferred
· Prior experience with patient medical records, including medical device and pharmaceutical terminology
· Excellent interpersonal, customer service, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft office tools
· Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
· Maintain a confidential, HIPAA compliant environment
· Knowledge of Spanish language is a plus
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
At this dynamic, growing firm, you can take the next step in your legal career! We're looking for someone who is eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment. If you think that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.