Robert Half Accounts Payable Specialist in Boise, Idaho
Robert Half is seeking someone for an Accounts Payable Specialist role. This Accounts Payable Specialist role will be in the Meridian area and will be a long-term contract position. This role will be focused on efficient and accurate data entry in our clients’ Accounts Payable Department. If you’re interested in trying a role in accounting and growing your resume as a professional, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested, please apply online now, or contact Ray Benningfield at 208.387.1602 for immediate consideration!
· Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
· Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
· Analyzing workflow processes
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
· Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
· Processing due invoices for payments
· Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
· Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
Want to learn more! Contact us today for more information! 208-336-9220
· Associate’s degree or higher in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
· 3 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role.
· 3 years of experience using financial/accounting software packages.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including effective interpersonal and collaboration skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. 8. Ability to multi-task.
· Open to change and willing to learn new skills.
· Ability to follow up on pending issues.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.