Robert Half International Customer Service Specialist in Boise, Idaho
Robert Half OfficeTeam in Boise is anticipating the need for a handful of ambitious customer service representatives to temporarily work for one of Idaho's most recognized companies.
The ideal candidates will have extensive customer service experience - both over the phone and in-person. These roles require exceptional communication skills and the ability to listen and empathize with each and every customer. They require candidates who can routinely deescalate conflict, solve problems, and build relationships. Candidates must be friendly, driven, and eager to get to work.
If you have a background in customer service and are passionate about helping others, then apply now!
• Fielding and placing calls in a timely manner
• Resolving issues and complaints in a timely manner
• Actively listening to customer cues and tone to resolve problems with grace and integrity
• Performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Providing other assistance as needed
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Outstanding phone skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners, customers, and clients
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and search tools with speed, accuracy and confidence
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
• CRM/ERP experience preferred
• Call center experience preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Boise, ID
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03590-9502816500
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative