Robert Half International Data Entry Specialist in Boise, Idaho
Robert Half OfficeTeam in Boise is currently recruiting for a temporary Data Entry Specialist! In this role, you will be responsible for high volume data entry, moving information from one system to another, and analyze information while implementing changes quickly. This role will require the individual to be quality focused, a problem solver, must have the ability to recognize issues for correction and point them out so that IT can make appropriate corrections.
• Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining data from several sources before entering into a file
• Performing searches on websites for information
• Entering information into specific fields in the Database
• Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Keeping records of tasks, files, and progress
• Audit reports and sheets of data
• Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and customer database systems
• High accuracy of at least 50 words per minute
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Understanding of working diligently while producing accurate information
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Boise, ID
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03590-9502377758
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative